Rough Day At The Office

Rough Day At The Office
Sailing upwind in 22knots at the Louis Vuitton Trophy, Nice, France

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Back in God's Own Country












Just arrived in my home land of New Zealand with a great flight down on Air New Zealand (Thanks Guys).
I will be working for Louis Vuitton most of March with Bobby G who will be joining me at the end of February. I came down three weeks early to visit family, travel, surf and shoot a bit of this counties outstanding scenery. Not far from the farm where I am staying is a very famous wine area and black sand beaches that stretch for about 50 miles or so. There is a Gannet colony at the near by beach Muriwai and on the cliffs above Maori Bay you can get quite close to them on the look-outs and also look down on to the local surfers.
This place is so stunning and I never get sick of visiting this truly wonderful spot.
looking forward to tasting some of the wine from over 20 vineyards in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment